EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
PHILIPPINE CULTURAL & CIVIC CENTER FOUNDATION (PCCCF) SCHOLARSHIPS
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF WISCONSIN
The 2022 scholarship is a one-time award given to graduating high school seniors.Up to $1000 will be awarded based on the criteria of merit and financial need.Recipient(s) must submit verification of attendance/enrollment to the post-secondary school that he attends in order to receive his award.A scholarship not claimed by December 31st of the year of award will be forfeited. A. Eligibility for Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the UPAAW Scholarship, applicants must meet the following:
Filipino parentage.A resident of Wisconsin.GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.Graduating from a Wisconsin high school and admitted to a degree/certificate program at a fully accredited public/private institution (2-year technical and continuing to 4-year or 4-year bachelor’s program). B. Application Requirements
Transcript of academic records.Copy of ACT/SAT results.Work history.Co-curricular activities.Community activitiesA 250-word essay on career goals, personal values, and experiences.Financial information to be submitted by the parent/guardian.The deadline for submission of the application and supporting documents is August 15, 2022Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form or download it here: UPAA-W College Scholarship Form
Once the form is filled up, submit it to Joselito J. Conti at email@example.com or call 414.828.8816 if you have any questions.
PHILIPPINE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF WISCONSIN (PMA-W)
- Applicant must be a graduate of accredited high school in Wisconsin
- Must be of Filipino /American descent
- Must have grade point average (GPA) = 3.6 (or equivalent)
- Children or grandchildren of members of the scholarship committee are not eligible for this award.
- High school graduate or after completion of 4th year high school academic records (students who graduated this past spring from High school in 2022)
- Applicant must be currently studying at a college/university
- Must be of Filipino/American descent.
- Must have an average grade point (GPA)= 3.5 (or equivalent).
- Must not have a failing grade in any subject.